St Chad’s NEW Nursery and Before and After School Provision – September 2021
We are now taking expressions of interest for places in our new Nursery class due to open in September 2021 (ahead of inviting formal registrations once we receive government approval to open) We’ll be offering 15 hour places 8.30am to 11.30am or 12.30pm to 3.30pm Monday to Friday. We’ll also be offering 30 hour places for those who receive DFE funding and 30 hour places for parents who wish to pay the top up fees. 30 hour places are 8.30am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday, with an option to pay a small extra top up fee to 35 hours, finishing at 3.30pm each day. We’ll also be opening a breakfast club and after school club for our pupils from Nursery through to Year 6 with more details to follow soon. At this stage we are asking for expressions of interest in places so we can start to work out possible numbers. More details, prices and booking details will follow as soon as we receive clearance from the DFE. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01384 889 423 to express your interest in a place for your child.
Everyone at St Chad’s Catholic Primary school would like to welcome you to our happy and caring school where 'Christ is in our heads, our hearts and our hands.'
Our website gives you lots of information about our school – including a frequently updated blog!
We hope that you enjoy looking around and finding out about the many interesting and exciting things that happen here – whether you are a pupil, parent, parishioner, prospective parent, governor, staff member or even a past pupil from long ago!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices and you can read our Safeguarding Policy on our Policies page.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook.
Have a good visit!
What's new on our web...
- 24 Oct 21: Pupil Premium Strategy Report for 2021/22.
- 20 Oct 21: Our latest SEND Information Report.
- 20 Oct 21: Updated EYFS and SEND Policies.
- 13 Oct 21: Our latest school Prospectus.
- 24 Sep 21: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 23 Sep 21: Updated Pupil Premium Report for 2020/21 and 2021/22.
- 23 Sep 21: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- 18 Sep 21: Class Newsletters for Autumn Term.
- 18 Sep 21: Outbreak Management Plan on our Covid-19 Response page.
- 18 Sep 21: Some photographs of new school Staff.
- 02 Sep 21: Covid-19 Risk Assessment Action Plan from September 2021.
- Previous updates
Our website was last updated on 24 October, 2021