Everyone at St Chad’s Catholic Primary school would like to welcome you to our happy and caring school where 'Christ is in our heads, our hearts and our hands.'
Our website gives you lots of information about our school – including a frequently updated blog!
We hope that you enjoy looking around and finding out about the many interesting and exciting things that happen here – whether you are a pupil, parent, parishioner, prospective parent, governor, staff member or even a past pupil from long ago!
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices and you can read our Safeguarding Policy on our Policies page.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook.
Have a good visit!
What's new on our web...
- 29 Apr 21: A new Relationships and Health Education page in our Wellbeing section.
- 29 Apr 21: Relationships and Health Education (RHE) Policy.
- 25 Apr 21: A new section on Support and Wellbeing at our school.
- 03 Apr 21: Summer term diary dates.
- 03 Apr 21: Photos of Mrs Cox and Mrs Beese on our Staff page.
- 23 Mar 21: Parents' Letter re: Consultation to lower age range of pupils from September 2021.
- 22 Mar 21: Spring 2 Newspaper and diary dates.
- 22 Mar 21: A reminder of the Covid-19 Safety Procedures.
- Previous updates
Our website was last updated on 29 April, 2021