Subject Curriculum Information
Information on specific subjects that form our school curriculum.
- Art Curriculum
- Computing Curriculum
- Design Technology (DT) Curriculum
- Geography Curriculum
- History Curriculum
- Music Curriculum
- Physical Education (PE) Curriculum
- Relationships, Health and Sex Education (RHSE) Curriculum
- Science Curriculum
In Reception and KS1 Phonics and Reading are taught daily.
In Phonics we follow the Letters and Sounds framework where children learn to recognise letters as sounds to blend for reading and segment for spelling.
In reading sessions, the children develop their fluency, comprehension and enjoyment of books by reading one to one with an adult, in small guided groups and independently.
- Map 1 - Number: Number and Place Value with Reasoning
- Map 2 - Number: Addition and Subtraction with Reasoning
- Map 3 - Number: Multiplication and Division with Reasoning
- Map 4 - Number: Fractions (including Decimals and Percentages) Reasoning
- Map 5 - Ratio and Proportion with Reasoning
- Map 6 - Algebra with Reasoning
- Map 7 - Measurement with Reasoning
- Map 8 - Geometry: Properties of Shapes with Reasoning
- Map 9 - Geometry: Position and Direction with Reasoning
- Map 10 - Statistics with Reasoning